Worst toy list 2012: W.A.T.C.H. Releases Top 10 ListBy Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Dec 1, 2012 in Announcement, Business, Shopping, United States, World •
Worst Toy List 2012 has been released by the World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (W.A.T.C.H.), according to news reports on Wednesday, November 28, 2012.
The Massachusetts charitable non-profit corporation came up with its 2012 Worst Toy List during the W.A.T.C.H. Inc.’s 40th Annual “10 Worst Toys” Conference at the Chamberlain Conference Room of the Franciscan Hospital For Children in Brighton, Massachusetts.
According to W.A.T.C.H., their “10 Worst Toys list includes nationally known names, such as The Avengers and Power Rangers, being sold by major manufacturers and retailers, including Toys R Us, Walmart, and Amazon.com.”
The W.A.T.C.H. annual list include “toys with the potential to seriously harm or kill children continue to be found on store shelves, in catalogues, and on e-retailers’ websites.”
Top 10 Worst Toy List 2012
Image Credit: W.A.T.C.H.
Below is the complete “Worst toy list 2012” and their manufacturer/retailer released by W.A.T.C.H..
- Magnetic Fishing Game (Manufactured/Distributed by Kole Imports): Potential for choking injuries.
- Bongo Ball (Toys R Us, Inc.): Potential for impact and other serious injuries.
- Dart Zone Quick Fire 12 Dart Gun (Prime Time Toys Ltd.): Potential for eye injuries.
- Spinner Shark 4-Wheel Kneeboard (FuzionNextsport): POtential for impact injuries.
- Explore And Learn Helicopter (V Tech): POtential for strangulation and entanglement injuries.
- N-Force Vendetta Double Sword (Hasbro): Potential for impact injuries.
- Water Baloon Launcher (Water Sports, LLC): Potential for choking and facial injuries.
- Power Rangers Super Samurai Shogun Helmet (Bandai): Potential for impact and puncture wound injuries.
- Playful Xylophone (P’Kolino): Potential for choking injuries.
- The Avengers Gamma Green Smash Fists (Hasbro): Potential for blunt impact injuries.
Spread The News!