Walmart Cyber Monday 2013: Walmart Cyber Monday Sale A Week Long EventBy May Shella Mojana-Macuha on Nov 30, 2013 in Business, Internet, Shopping, United States •
Black Friday continues as Walmart Cyber Monday will officially kick off its Walmart Cyber Week 2013 campaign as early on Saturday, November 30, 2013.
Walmart Cyber Week 2013 campaign means a whole week of Cyber Monday deals. Walmart.com will release 200 new Cyber Week deals every day until Friday, December 6, 2013, according to their press release.
Walmart.com customers can take advantage to shop for one week and save with the free shipping offer on some of its Cyber Monday deals items.
“Last year, Cyber Monday was our best sales day in Walmart.com’s history and we’ve spent all year preparing to make it even better for customers. More than two-thirds of people who plan to shop in our stores on Black Friday also plan to shop Cyber Monday. Every year there’s a bigger appetite for Cyber Monday, so we’re giving our customers great deals and rolling back our free shipping minimum to $35, helping them extend their budgets this holiday season,” said Joel Anderson, president and CEO, Walmart.com U.S.
Furthermore, early access to Walmart Cyber Monday online specials are available to Walmart’s mobile app customers, Facebook fans and email subscribers who will be the first to receive invitations to an early shopping event on Sunday, December 1, featuring up to 20 of the best Cyber Monday items while supplies last, before they are widely available. Walmart also revealed that they tripled the number of early access items compared to last year’s Cyber Week event, when the retailer offered one early access item per day.
Below are some of the items that will be offered during Walmart Cyber Monday 2013 holiday sale:
- LG 55-inch 3D LED TV with Soundbar Bundle – $799 ($500 savings)
- Samsung 46-inch LED TV – $478 ($400 savings)
- LeapFrog LeapPad2 Crayola Creativity Pack Bundle – $69 ($60 savings)
- Doublepower 7-inch Tablet – $59 ($20 savings)
- HP Sleekbook Ruby Red 14-inch Pavilion Laptop PC – $295 ($133 savings)
- Fisher Price Powered Ride-on Minnie Mouse Jeep – $189 ($60 savings)
- Disney Princess Ultimate Dream Castle – $119 ($60 savings)
- Crayola Melt-n-Mold – $22 ($32 savings)
- PlayStation 4 bundle with Dualshock 4 controller and game – $517 (special buy)
- Xbox One bundle with choice of a game or accessory – $559 (special buy)
Spread The News!