Trace Adkins Home In Brentwood Destroyed By Fire Caused By Loose Electrical Connection

By on Jun 7, 2011 in Entertainment, Events, United States Comments
Trace Adkins Home
Trace Adkins Home Destroyed By Fire
Image Credit: Traceadkins.com

Singer Trace Adkins home in Brentwood was destroyed by fire on Saturday, June 4, 2011 at around 3:30 p.m., earlier report said.

The flames were said to have started in the garage, but quickly spread to the attic and rest of the 5,000-square-foot home.

“We had heavy fire in the attic upon our arrival and we ran the full length of the house. Now we have heavy damage to the attic and the second floor area,” Brentwood, Tennessee, Assistant Fire Chief Brian Goss was quoted saying in a report.

According to WKRN-TV News, investigators have determined the fire that destroyed Adkins‘ home. It was apparently caused by an overheated or loose electrical connection in a power strip under a work bench in the garage.

It was said on the same report that investigators recovered power strip, breaker panel, wiring and other evidentiary indicators that have helped them determine the cause of fire.



Spread The News!



Tags: , , ,

Advertisement

Related News



What's On Your Mind?




Pinterest
Email