Target Cyber Monday 2013: Target Announces A Week Long Cyber Monday SaleBy May Shella Mojana-Macuha on Nov 30, 2013 in Business, Shopping, United States •
Target Cyber Monday 2013 event’s kick off date has been announced earlier by Target.com through a press release on November 26, 2013. Target Cyber Monday sale will also be a week long event like Walmart’s Cyber Monday Sale campaign. However, Target’s Cyber Monday event will kick off on Sunday, December 1, 2013 unlike Walmart Cyber Monday which will start earlier on November 30, 2013. The online shopping event will be promoted using broadcast television spots for the first time.
More than 100,000 items will be on sale throughout the week, including the category-wide deals on toys, women’s and men’s apparel. Target is also extending free shipping on more than 300 of the hottest toys through the entire holiday season.
According to the press release, guests using a Target REDcard credit or debit card will continue to receive another 5 percent off purchases and free shipping on Target.com.
Like many other online retail stores, Target.com also revealed some of its Cyber Monday deals items which will be made available on its Cyber Week Sales. The following are some of the Cyber Monday Deals at Target.com:
- All men’s, women’s and kid’s apparel and accessories, jewelry and shoes: Buy one get one 60% off + free shipping (Buy one get one 50% off on men’s and women’s the rest of Cyber Week)
- Thousands of toys: buy one get one 30% off + free shipping
- Dyson DC-41 Animal vacuum for $399.99 (reg. price $599.99)
- Pentax Q10 camera for $249.99 (reg. price $399.99)
- Polaroid Action Cam for $89.99 (reg. price $129.99)
- Samsung GS3 Mini Unlocked Phone for $239.99 (reg. price $319.99)
Furthermore, Target will also offer daily doorbusters and other deals throughout the Cyber Week (Dec. 1-Dec. 7) sales including the following items:
- Canon DSLR EOS 60D bundle camera for $899.99 (reg. price $1,319.99)
- KitchenAid Artisan mixers and accessories: 20% off
- 47” LG 1080p HDTV for $469.99 (reg. price S699.99)
- Polaroid 7” digital photo frame for $39.99 (reg. price $69.99)
- Buy one get one 30% off Monster High and Transformers licensed toys
- Maylong tablet bundle MVP 295 in select colors for $85 (reg. price $149)
- Oster Blender for $149.99 (reg. price $249.99)
- Omega Juicer ($299.99) + get a $75 gift card with the purchase
Prices, promotions, styles, and availability of the items offered during Target Cyber Monday 2013 sales are subject to change without prior notice. Customers are encouraged to visit Target’s website for proper pricing and promotions during the Cyber Monday Sales event.
Spread The News!