Sears Black Friday Sales 2013: Over 1000 Doorbusters, Online Savings and Best DealsBy Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Nov 29, 2013 in Business, Lifestyle, Shopping, United States •
Sears Black Friday Sales 2013 Ads
Black Friday Sales 2013 is heating up in several major US retailers that include Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, and Sears among others on Thanksgiving Night, Thursday, November 28, 2013.
Sears’ 2013 Black Friday Sales is giving away over 1,000 doorbuster items according to the retailer’s ads.
Extra savings on selected categories is awaiting Sears shoppers who opt to buy online.
Below are some of the great deals offered during the 2013 Sears Black Friday Sales as indicated in the Sears newsletter ads.
- Kenmore 25- cu ft refrigerator – NOW $1299.99 reg. $2599.99
- RCA 42″ Class 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV – NOW $299.99 reg. $499.99
- Craftsman Bolt-On 20-Volt max Lithium-Ion drill/driver – NOW $59.99 reg. $119.99
- Craftsman 24 inch dual-stage Snow Thrower – NOW $499.99 reg. $799.99
- Jeans for the family – NOW $12.99 reg. 17.99-39.00
- 7.5-ft. Courtland billiard table with bonus cue rack – NOW $299.99 reg. $499.99
This website does not guarantee the continued availability and prices of the items mentioned above. Sears shoppers are advised to visit the Sears online store and nearest Sears branch in their area for these Black Friday Sales deals.
Related Black Friday 2013 articles:
Spread The News!