Mark Cuban offers Trump $1 million to shave his head, slams $5 million Obama offer (Video)By Angel Cuala on Nov 3, 2012 in International, Politics, Sports, United States •
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $1 million on Thursday, November 1, 2012, if he will shave his head, as shown in the video below. His challenge is his response to Trump‘s $5 million offer to US President Barack Obama last week if he will release his college transcripts and passport application.
Mark Cuban announcing his $1 million to Donald
Trump (left); and Donald Trump
Image Credit: FOX 4 News and Getty Images
“The offer he made for $5 million, that was one of the dumbest things ever. But I thought about responding to him, maybe if I put up a million or two million, if he’ll shave his head?” Mark Cuban said in an interview at FOX 4 News on Thursday night. He is the first one to publicly dare Trump after the $5 million Obama offer.
“Donald, you shave your head, $1 million to any charity you want,” Cuban added, as he talks directly to Mr. Trump with his finger pointing in front of the camera. He was then promoting his team’s match against Charlotte Bobcats this coming Saturday, and has not endorsed any candidate for the November 6 presidential election.
Trump, 66, who is also the owner of the Miss Universe Organization, and executive producer and host of the NBC‘s ‘The Apprentice’ formally announced his $5 million offer to President Obama last October 24, which he said will go to any choice of charity. The deadline had already expired and Obama did not accept the challenge.
Last week, President Obama appeared at ‘Tonight Show with Jay Leno’ and joked about their feud and said it goes all the way back to childhood in Kenya. Donald Trump has not yet released his comment on the Cuban $1 million offer to him to have his hair shaved, as of this writing.
Mark Cuban challenges Donald Trump to shave his head for $1 million
Video Credit: WSHHVideosVEVO/YouTube/FOX 4 News
Spread The News!