Macy’s 4th of July sale 2012 offers 25% off on clearance itemsBy Angel Cuala on Jul 3, 2012 in Lifestyle, Shopping, United States •
Macy’s is now offering a 4-day sale with 25% off on clearance items until Wednesday, July 4, 2012, as part of its 4th of July sale 2012, as shown in its ads below.
As announced at Macys.com recently, all Macy’s stores are inviting everyone to celebrate 4th of July with stars, stripes, and incredible savings for various consumer goods including clothing for men, women, and juniors as accessories as well.
Apparently, Macy’s is offering an online exclusive discount of 25% on clearance items such as bags and shoes both for men and women, furniture, and jewelry, among others; and an extra 10% or 15% off plus free shipping for purchased items worth $99.
Below are among the items being offered at Macy’s 4th of July sale 2012; including their original and special prices:
* Polo Ralph Lauren Polo, Cotton Interlock Polo: From $75.00 to $49.99
* Tommy Hilfiger T shirt, Hank Stripe Henley T shirt: From $39.50 to $19.99
* Evan Picone Dress, Sleeveless Pleated Cowl-Neck: From $99.00 to $69.30
* Jessica Simpson Dress, Crafted One Shoulder Cocktail Dress: From $148.00 to $103.60
* Francisco Costa for Calvin Klein Dress, Sleeveless Jersey Belted Mock-Neck: From $135.00 to $100.99
* Michael Kors handbag, Jet Set Monogram Grayson Satchel: From $328.00 to $245.99
* Falchi Handbag, Brasil Micro Small Tote: From $119.00 to $53.99
* Ed Hardy Handbag, Let it Ride Paula Tote: From $135.00 to $59.99
The items and prices listed above are subject to change without prior notice from Macy’s. for more information about its 4th of July Sale 2012, the public is being invited to visit the retailer’s official website at Macys.com.
Macy’s 4th of July 2012 sale
Screenshot Credit: Macys.com
Spread The News!