Kmart Black Friday Sales 2013: Kmart Offers 3 Waves Of Black Friday Doorbuster SalesBy Marhgil Macuha on Nov 29, 2013 in Business, Lifestyle, Shopping, United States •
Kmart has started its Black Friday 2013 sales on Thanksgiving Day, 6am. It is said to be divided into 3 waves of doorbuster sales.
The first wave already started at 6am on Thanksgiving Day. The second wave is to follow at 7pm, Thanksgiving Day and the 3rd doorbuster sale will start at 6am on Black Friday.
Below are some of Kmart Black Friday deals available:
- $299.99 42-inch RCA LED 1080p HDTV
- $39.99 7-inch Android Tablet
- $399.99 50-inch Seiki LED 1080p HDTV
- $499.99 55-inch Westinghouse 1080p LED HDTV
- $199.99 32-inch LED HDTV with DVD Drive
- $179.99 32-inch LED HDTV
- $588 60-inch Westinghouse 120Hz 1080p LED HDTV
- $79.99 8-inch Zeki Tablet
- $159.99 24-inch RCA 1080p HDTV
- $69.99 Boot Mobile Kyocera Hydro Waterproof No-Contract Phone
Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Readers are encouraged to visit Kmart‘s official website for their latest Black Friday 2013 deals and offers.
Spread The News!