Cyber Monday Ads: Target Video Games Cyber Monday Deals and Sales 2013By May Shella Mojana-Macuha on Dec 2, 2013 in Business, Gaming, Shopping, Technology, United States •
Target already announces its Cyber Monday Deals and video games savings together with other digital and electronic items for this holiday season. Cyber Monday ads on video game deals were rolled out and most of the items were only offered online with a temporary price cut and while supply lasts.
The following are some of the video game deals offered at Target.com for their Cyber Monday Deals and Sales event:
- Xbox 360 4GB Kinect Holiday Value Bundle with Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit – $299.99
- Xbox 360 250GB Console Holiday Bundle – $249.99
- Xbox 360 4GB Console with 2 Wireless Controllers (Xbox 360) – $229.98
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super heroes (Xbox 360) – $15.99
- Batman: Arkham Asylum — Game of the Year Edition (Xbox 360) – $14.99
- Batman: Arkham Asylum — Game of the Year Edition (PlayStation 3) – $14.99
- Sniper 2: Ghost Warrior (Xbox 360) – $14.99
Cyber Monday 2013 ad prices, availability, and promotions are subject to change without prior notice. Batangas Today team do not guarantee the availability of stocks of the above mentioned items. Cyber Monday customers are encouraged to check Target.com for full information about their Cyber Monday Deals on the above mentioned items.
Target.com‘s Cyber Monday Sale will run for a week starting December 1 until December 7, 2013.
Spread The News!