Best Buy Black Friday 2013 Sales: Doorbuster Deals Ads PreviewBy Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Nov 25, 2013 in Business, Lifestyle, Shopping, United States •
Best Buy is opening its doors to Black Friday Sales shoppers at 6 p.m. on Thursday, November 28, 2013.
At this early, a preview of the great 2013 Black Friday doorbuster deals is already being shown in Best Buy ads.
Best Buy Black Friday ads indicates that the major retailer is offering “3 Waves of Doorbuster Deals.”
According to Best Buy, Black Friday shoppers can enjoy great deals in three ways:
- Shop when stores open at 6:00 p.m., Thursday, November 28. Take an online sneak peek at Midnight Mystery Doorbusters at 10 p.m. Thursday, November 28.
- Deals are available in store at 12 a.m. (midnight) on Friday.
- Find even more Doorbusters, available in store at 10 a.m. Friday.
Among the great deals available during the Best Buy Black Friday Sales 2013 include the following items:
- Apple® – iPad® 2 with Wi-Fi – 16GB @$299, savings of $100
- Toshiba Laptop Essentials Bundle only $349.99 from $441.95, savings of $91.96
- Amazon – Kindle Fire HD 7 (Previous Generation) – 16GB – Black – Save $100, it’s now $99.99 from $199.99
- Samsung – 65″ Class (64-1/2″ Diag.) – LED – 1080p – 120Hz – HDTV, now only $999.99 with FREE delivery
- LG – 55″ Class (54-5/8″ Diag.) – LED – 1080p – 120Hz – HDTV for only $499.99
Best Buy is encouraging Black Friday customers to come early on Thursday because they will be handing out tickets for up to two hours before they open.
For more information about Best Buy Black Friday Sales 2013, visit the retailer’s official website at www.bestbuy.com.
Spread The News!