Bar Exam Results Philippines: Top 10 Bar examinees October 2013By Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Mar 18, 2014 in Education, Exam Results •
The October 2013 Bar Exam Results was released by the Philippines Supreme Court on Tuesday, March 18, 2014.
Supreme Court Associate Justice Arturo Brion announced that a total of 1,174 or 22.18% of examinees passed the October 2013 Bar exam.
Below is the Top 10 among the recent Bar Exam passers.
1. Nielson Pangan (University of the Philippines) – 85.8%
2. Mark Xavier D. Oyales (UP) and Diana Louie Wilwayco (Ateneo de Manila University) – 85.45%
3. Ortea, Rudy V. (University of Batangas)-84.20%
4. Mopia, Eden Catherine B. (University of the Philippines)-84.05%
5. Mercado-Gephart, Tercel Maria G. (University of San Carlos)-83.90%
6. Sarausad, Manuel Elijah J. (University of Cebu)-83.80%
7. Suyat, Katrine Paula V. (San Beda College – Manila)-83.75%
8. Tiu, Jr., Michael T. (University of the Philippines)-83.70%
9. Fulgueras, Marjorie Ivory S. (Ateneo de Manila University)-83.65%
10. Arnesto, Cyril G. (University of the Philippines)-83.60%
According to the SC, the passing rate during the October 2013 Bar Exam was lowered to 73%.
Spread The News!