Amazon Black Friday 2013: Countdown to Black Friday Sales WeekBy Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Oct 25, 2013 in Business, Lifestyle, Shopping, United States •
The 2013 Amazon Black Friday Sales is expected compete with the offerings of other major retailers that include Best Buy, Sears, Target, and Walmart among others.
Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving Day, is the most anticipated sales event of the year by US consumers. Time and again, it is during this event that online and in-store shoppers get big discounts. Some retailers however, have extended their sales for the whole week.
For Amazon, they will be having an early Black Friday Sales event that will start on Sunday, November 24, 2013. This year’s Black Friday will be on Friday, November 29.
Deals during the Amazon Black Friday event will offer its lowest prices and sales on electronics, video games, apparels, DVDs, and more.
As of posting, the Amazon Black Friday Countdown showed that there are still about 30 days more to wait for the actual event.
In order to get the latest Black Friday deals of Amazon, shoppers are being encouraged by the retailer to:
- Become a regular on the Gold Box–check out the Deal of the Day and today’s top Lightning Deals.
- Sign up for daily deals e-mails so you won’t miss tomorrow’s deal or our best Black Friday deals.
- Like us on Facebook to receive updates about deals, Black Friday, and exclusive Amazon content.
- Follow @amazondeals on Twitter. We’ll tweet about Black Friday, all our Deals of the Day, and Lightning Deals.
- Install the Amazon mobile app and shop our deals from anywhere, no matter where you are on Black Friday.
- Install the Amazon 1Button App and put special Amazon features right at your fingertips.
What do you think about the 2013 Black Friday Sales? Will it be another blockbuster event for all major retailers? Will shoppers get the best deals that they anticipate this year?
Spread The News!