2015 Corvette Z06: Chevrolet’s Supercharged Car at Detroit Auto Show 2014By Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Jan 14, 2014 in Automobile, Business, United States •
The 2015 Corvette Z06 is now the darling of the crowd at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) 2014 in COBO Center, Detroit, Michigan. It is considered as a supercharged car with its hyped specifications.
Detroit Auto Show 2014 will run from January 13-26 and will feature over 500 vehicles representing the most innovative designs in the world.
Chevvy’s latest supercar, 2015 Corvette Z06, is reportedly powered with a 625 horsepower engine that can run an 8-speed transmission.
Below are some features of the 2015 Corvette Z06 as provided at the Chevrolet’s official website.
- LT4 supercharged 6.2L aluminum V8 engine
- 625 horsepower† and 635 lb.-ft. of torque
- efficient, compact next-generation supercharger
- dry sump oil system
- lightweight titanium intake valves and connecting rods
- increased LT4 fuel efficiency with next generation Direct Injection, Active Fuel Management™ and continuously Variable Valve Timing.
Buyers of 2015 Corvette Z06 will have an option of a 7-speed manual or an all-new available track-certified 8-speed paddle-shift automatic.
Check out some images and videos of the 2015 Corvette Z06 at MadlangbayanPH.
Spread The News!