Thanksgiving 2012: Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving DayBy Alex Jusi Madlangbayan on Nov 18, 2012 in Business, Food, Holidays, Lifestyle •
Thanksgiving 2012 Restaurants Chicago
Image Credit: Open Table
Thanksgiving Day 2012 meal preparations on Thursday, November 22, 2012 may be a problem to busy individuals that they prefer to celebrate the holiday in restaurants. However, it is required by some Thanksgiving Day restaurants that diners should make early reservations so that they can be accommodated without any problem.
Being one of the busiest dining holidays of the year, a lot of restaurants offers casual or elegant Thanksgiving meal with choices of American, French or Italian cuisines.
Below are some of the restaurants that diners can choose to celebrate their Thanksgiving Day 2012 holiday.
- 720 South Bar And Grill at 720 South Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60605. Offers casual dining. Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Meal for Adult cost: $38.00/Kid $19.00/Offers complementary for under 6-years-old.
- Aquitaine offers Contemporary French / American cuisines. Located at 2221 North Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60614. Thanksgiving meal is from 12pm to 8pm. Three course meal cost: $40. Reservation is required.
- Faustina restaurant at 454 E. 300 South, Salt Lake City. Contact number: 801-746-4441. Four course meal includes salad or soup, choice of fish entree, turkey or prime rib and dessert. Serving from 3 to 8 p.m.. Meal cost: $45.
- Log Haven restaurant at 6451 East Millcreek Canyon Rd., Salt Lake City. Contact number: 801-272-8255. Four-course lunch includes appetizer, salad, choice of entree including turkey and New York Steak, and dessert. Serving from 1 to 5:30 p.m. Adult meal cost:, $43.95. Children meal cost: $21.95.
- Marie Callender’s located at 1109 E. 3900 South, Salt Lake City. Contact number: 801-266-1497. Serving holiday dinner with soup or salad, turkey or ham, classic sides and a slice of pie. Adult meal cost: $19.99. Children meal cost: $8.99.
- Hungry Cat Santa MonicaThanksgiving dinner include persimmon and watercress salad, deep fried turkey with green bean casserole, chorizo and oyster stuffing, candied sweet potatoes, potato puree, gravy and cranberry sauce. Pumpkin pie for dessert. Serving dinner from 1 to 8 p.m. Adult meal cost: $64 per person, $32.50 for children 10 and younger, and free for children 2 and under. Reservations required. Located at 100 W. Channel road, Santa Monica, Contact number: (310) 459-3337.
- BLT Steak LA Thanksgiving dinner choices include roasted turkey, dry-aged roasted prime rib and pan-seared halibut. Start with chestnut and celery root soup, porcini risotto or Boston salad with figs and Gorgonzola. Meal cost: $68. Located at 8720 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, Contact number: (310) 360-1950.
- St. Martin’s Wine Bistro located at 3020 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206. Contact number: (214) 826-0940. Meal cost: $35 adults/$15 children. Serving from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. (reservations recommended). Thanksgiving three-course meal features the restaurant’s famous champagne brie soup, salad, turkey, prime beef tenderloin, pork tenderloin, lemon sole, grilled salmon, veal, and chicken or seafood pasta.
- Mesazul Steakhouse at 4400 N.W. 7th Ave., Doral, FL 33178 with contact number (305) 591-6616. Meal cost: $70 for adults/Free for children under 5. Serves Thanksgiving lunch buffet from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and dinner from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Green Turtle Inn located at 81219 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL 33036 with contact number (305) 664-2006. Online reservation can be made at www.greenturtlekeys.com. Meal cost: $30. Serves Thanksgiving meal from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The list of restaurants will be updated once their Thanksgiving meal becomes available.
Note that all prices and inclusive meal are subject to change without prior notice. For more information about the restaurants Thanksgiving Day offerings, interested diners can contact them through the given numbers.
Spread The News!